You absolutely deserve that PhD degree. Are you starting to have doubts about it? When you get to the point of submitting a research proposal, it’s only natural to feel insecure. This is probably the most important piece of content you’ve ever written. It will set the foundation for your dissertation. If you don’t make it perfect, you won’t get it approved. You’ll have to keep improving the proposal until you get to that approval.
How do you handle it?
First of all, don’t doubt yourself. You got this far. You’ve written plenty of papers before. This one is different, but you’ll handle it. If you get stuck, you can always get research proposal help at our website.
Research Proposal Writing Tips from Professional Writers
Are you wondering how to write your research proposal? We have some tips that will help you deal with the project.
Before you can start writing the proposal, you’ll have to make decisions. What will be your hypothesis? What will you research? What do you plan to accomplish with the final project? Why did you choose that topic? How are you going to do it?
You’ve been through a lot of studying. You’ve followed countless lectures and conducted a lot of research throughout your doctoral studies. You already have few ideas on your mind, don’t you?
During this stage, you’ll have to clarify those ideas and come down to a precise research topic. It’s always important to discuss your ideas with your mentor. You can’t choose a topic that has already been tackled. Your mentor will help you find a unique theme that will give you a lot of space for useful research and discussion.
- Answer the Right Questions
When you submit the research proposal to the PhD committee, they will have to decide if it’s a good foundation for a dissertation. They will wonder:
- Why is this issue important?
- How is it significant to the subject area?
- What problems will the project help solve?
- How will the study build upon research that has already been conducted on the topic?
- Is this a realistic proposal? Will the candidate be able to realize all goals of the project?
Your proposal should answer all these questions. No, you won’t be writing it in a question-and-answer form. However, you should keep these questions in mind and answer them indirectly throughout the content.
- Maintain the Right Format
Before you start writing, it’s important to create an outline. These are the sections your research proposal should include:
- Background and Significance
- Literature Review
- Preliminary Hypotheses and Potential Implications
- Keep the Content Clear
Many PhD candidates make a mistake in research proposal writing: they write in an overly “academic” tone. When you read different studies, you’ll notice the academics use terms and sentence structures that are not easy for an “outsider” to understand. Don’t do that. Write in an authoritative manner, but keep the content clear and readable.
Why Choose Our Service for Your Research Proposal?
If you search Google for research proposal writing services, you’ll find several options. What makes us the best? There are many factors that position our service at the top of your list of options:
● The price is reasonable! Check out the price chart and you’ll see that our quotes are fair to you as a customer, but they are fair to the writers as well. When you use a discount, they get even better. Yes, you can use a discount as a new customer and as a returning user.
● You’ll get the right to unlimited free revisions. We understand how important the research proposal is. That’s why we’ll make it perfect. If you don’t like something about the content we complete for you, we’ll revise it until you’re happy with the project.
● We have a strong no-plagiarism policy. All content we deliver is unique and there are no exceptions to that rule.
● We’ll reference the sources in accordance with the citation style you prefer.
Is It Safe to Order a Research Proposal Online?
Yes! When you use our website, your order will be safe. We never share the private information of our users with third parties. We do not share the details of our customers’ orders.
We understand that no one can find out you used a research proposal writing service. Our website is 100% safe and confidential.
How to Order a Research Proposal
We don’t bother you with a complicated and long ordering process. Everything is very clear and transparent at the website. You’ll know the price and you’ll know your rights as a customer. The order form is very simple; it just requires the details for your order.
As for the details, we’ll need as many of them as possible. Please, do your best to describe what exactly you expect from this project. Tell us the ideas you have. As soon as you place the order, you’ll start collaborating with the writer and you can expand on those instructions. However, the order form is the basis of the process and the details have to be very clear.
Make sure to choose the correct subject area, citation style, number of pages, and deadline. Yes, we’ll respect your deadline. Timely delivery is a guarantee!